CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE: http://www.westmontflowers.org/
West Mont Flower & Trading Company
West Mont Flower & Trading Company offers people with developmental disabilities the opportunity to learn and develop basic vocational skills in a structured environment. Trained staff provide supervision and job coaching to help them reach their maximum potential while meeting all of your floral needs. Your support helps to benefit our clients and this program.
Our products and services include:
- Floral Arrangements for Any Occasion
- Wholesale Flowers and Supplies
- Original West Mont Farm Salsa
- Locally Made Soap
- Handmade Crafts
- And Much More!
West Mont Flower & Trading Company is one of many vocational programs offered by West Mont, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. West Mont has been caring for Montanans since 1973. We offer a wide range of services for people with developmental disabilities including operating residential facilities, vocational programs, providing nursing care, respite, employment, and recreational activities. If you would like additional information about West Mont, please visit www.westmont.org.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- A local delivery fee of $5.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (Fees may vary for deliveries outside our local delivery area.)
- Orders must be received prior to 12:00 pm for same day delivery. Orders received after 12:00 pm will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at a specific time of day, but we are unable to guarantee the time.
- Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme, color scheme of the arrangement, and using flowers of equal value.
- In single flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with a different color.
- Please speak to your Florist for more information.
- A notice of 48 hours will be required for all cancellations.
- For events or weddings, additional notice may be required.